Hudson Quarter is a flagship project being developed by Palace Capital plc and will include 127 flats, a new Grade A office building of 35,000 sq ft and commercial space, located in four buildings around a landscaped central courtyard. The scheme will also include a new landscaped link from the train station, opposite the site, through to Toft Green and then onto Micklegate.
The new offices will be the first of its kind of this size to be built speculatively in York city centre for more than 10 years.
The ground floor offices in Victoria have been pre-let to Knights plc, a leading UK legal firm leaving the HQ Offices building of 35,000 sq ft available to let.
HQ Offices will be available for occupation from Spring of 2021 and has been designed with quality and flexibility in mind and whilst eminently suitable as a HQ for a single occupier, it can also accommodate several, smaller lettings with ease.
The office space at Hudson Quarter will set a new sustainable benchmark for the city, with the specification including:
• BREEAM Excellent rating.
• EPC “A” rating.
• Wired Score Platinum Accreditation
• Efficient air conditioning
• Impressive double-height reception atrium
• Raised access floor – 150 mm clear void
• Metal perforated suspended ceiling tiles
• LED lighting
• High performance solar control floor to ceiling glazing
• Exceptional contemporary finishes throughout
• 2.8m floor to ceiling height
• M&E systems designed to 1 person per 8 sqm occupancy
• Highly efficient column-free floor plates
• Two stunning roof terraces
• Extensive shower and drying facilities
• Ample car parking spaces and electric car charging points
• 54 secure cycle spaces
• Attractive, landscaped environment.